Star Career Academy

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Education Management Interview

Education Management

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Star Career Academy.

Interview Details – Management who interviewed me are no longer there, but typical interview with a panel.

Interview Question – What did I think of admissions!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It took a month for them to offer the position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Admissions Representative Interview

Admissions Representative
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Star Career Academy in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked to fill out an extensive form about previous experience, education, preferences, etc. There was a rushed one on one interview that lasted 15 minutes at best. Then I was given a tour of the building. It is 2 weeks later and I still haven't heard back.

Interview Question – What experience prepares you for the role of an admissions representative?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Star Career Academy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Star Career Academy interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Star Career Academy employees and interview candidates.