Star Tribune Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.0

Web Developer Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Star Tribune in February 2014.

I applied online and got a email on the next week. A short phone interview and two hours in-person interview at Star Tribune.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of behavior questions and some web basic knowledge.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I was a client that got an 'in' via an AE. If you know someone and are an all around good person, you're in, no problem. The only problem now is newspapers aren't what they used to be. Hardly anyone there now.

Interview Questions
    Cut and dry. It's like the government - you have a grade scale.

Paper Delivery Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Star Tribune in August 2010.

I responded to a part-time delivery for Sunday morning newspapers of various local and national papers via Craigslist. About two weeks later, I was contacted on short notice by e-mail and telephone to deliver a shipment of papers later on in the day. After explaining my volunteer work as my work experience, they requested for the last step to print out and fill out a form from the website and show insurance when I drop it off.
    Due to my brake light's sudden failure, I had to opt out of this opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a reliable SUV/Truck to drive with valid insurance?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Star Tribune

Worked for Star Tribune? Contribute to the Community!