Starbucks

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crestview, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crestview, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Starbucks in April 2013.

Mainly behavioral style interview. They want details but be careful of bunny trail. Stay on track and be honest.

Interview Questions
  • "Why should we pick you over the others?" It's a question that shouldn't take anyone by surprise because really, why should they? It's just a little different when it's asked to your face when the rest of the questions were behavioral.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

ASM Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Starbucks.

I was contacted by a recruiter that walked me through a phone interview then gave me some pointers. The second call was more detailed and prying interview. They will ask more and more questions to get the behavioral answer they want. I then received an in person interview with a District Manager and Store Manager. In the third and final interview I interviewed with another District Manager. I was then contacted by the recruiter and offered ca position.

ASM Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Starbucks in August 2009.

Interviewed with two DM's in the cafe at a Starbucks store. Had a coffee tasting and made small talk then proceeded with the interview. Both of the DM's were ver nice and made the whole process very easy overall. Was offerred the job that same day a couple of hours after my interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to deal with an uncomfortable customer interaction.   Answer Question