Starbucks

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Crestview, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Starbucks in April 2013.

Interview Details – Mainly behavioral style interview. They want details but be careful of bunny trail. Stay on track and be honest.

Interview Question – "Why should we pick you over the others?" It's a question that shouldn't take anyone by surprise because really, why should they? It's just a little different when it's asked to your face when the rest of the questions were behavioral.   Answer Question

ASM

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter that walked me through a phone interview then gave me some pointers. The second call was more detailed and prying interview. They will ask more and more questions to get the behavioral answer they want. I then received an in person interview with a District Manager and Store Manager. In the third and final interview I interviewed with another District Manager. I was then contacted by the recruiter and offered ca position.

Interview Question – Looking for actions and results.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

ASM

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Starbucks in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with two DM's in the cafe at a Starbucks store. Had a coffee tasting and made small talk then proceeded with the interview. Both of the DM's were ver nice and made the whole process very easy overall. Was offerred the job that same day a couple of hours after my interview.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to deal with an uncomfortable customer interaction.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Starbucks

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starbucks ASM interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Starbucks employees and interview candidates.