Starbucks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Starbucks in October 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email about a week later from an internal recruiter to set up a phone interview with the recruiter. After the phone interview I was asked to come in for an interview with the hiring manager one-on-one and then a panel interview with the team i would be working with directly. All of the questions were behavioral based, meaning there was no right or wrong answer, they were just trying to see if I would be a good fit for the team and the role.

Interview Question – All of the interview questions were fairly easy to answer. The hardest part was thinking of examples to the questions. Such as: "Tell me about a time you had multiple tasks due in a limited time frame? What did you do? What was the outcome? What would you have done differently?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't know I could and should have negotiated at the time.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Starbucks in August 2012.

Interview Details – Meet with several department managers at various times within the day. Each asks specific questions surrounding your experience and what if' scenarios. They are generally geared toward your interaction with other people. The panel will take turns asking questions or it may be the leader of the department.

Interview Question – How do you address conflict with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Starbucks

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starbucks Accountant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Starbucks employees and interview candidates.