Starbucks

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Starbucks in November 2008.

Went to an open interview session first and spoke with two store managers and one district manager. Then, met for second interview with another district manager. Most of the questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you dealt with an upset customer.   View Answer
The offer was delivered through HR in Seattle, and negotiation was open and accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Assistant Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Starbucks in September 2010.

I was a internal promote. WIth the help of my store manager and district manager, I was able to be fully ready and confident for the interview which I had to apply online for. Upon applying online, I received a phone call from head office to set up an interview day. On interview day, I was interviewed one at a time by 2 district managers that worked within my district. I advise anyone going in for interviews to be themselves. Being yourselves will truely show whether you are the right fit for a company that has so much culture.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most challenging aspect of driving your own personal development plan?   Answer Question
    • What do you think your partners would say about you?   Answer Question