Starbucks Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Brick Store, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (The Brick Store, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online got a call back two days later had a mini phone interview and then got asked to come in for a face to face interview and it all went good I got the job interview was very easy

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

///////////////////Sat you down and asked a couple questions had you bring in your resume too. They also asked you to tell them about yourself, your goals if you have any too.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online, process took a few minutes to do online and I got a call 2 weeks later. But I guess they found someone that was a better fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if one of your customers were rude or unreasonable to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Victorville, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online and i got a call back that said they wanted to schedule an interview. So I went in and talked to the manager, he was really easy to talk to and the whole thing took like an hour but that was because we spent like 45 minutes talking about other stuff like sports, movies, school.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Austin, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I cannot remember everything in the interview. I am thankful they took a chance on me. The regular interview person was not available, I felt comfortable and answered all questions honestly. They want you to follow the rules with this company. Bonus for never being late to work or missing you shifts.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Fredericksburg, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

I went to my local starbucks and got an interview form. I was then called for my interview and it was very laid back. I shortly received an answer about my job and I was hired

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

It was very straightforward. They asked me to have an interview over the phone and asked me about my past experiences working at other fast food companies. They asked me about what my daily schedule was like, what problems I experienced, how I dealt with customers, and other questions like that.

Interview Questions

• What customer problems did you face and what did you do about them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (Vacaville, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview was in person. They asked job related questions such as what would you do in a situation where the environment becomes hectic . The interview only took one day and I didn't get the job. It was a good learning process though. One thing I learned in this experience is that you have to be prepared for all kinds of questions. By this I mean personal questions, job related questions, and basic questions such as simple calculations.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the environment in the workplace becomes hectic?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (Chicago, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

This was very easy. They asked basic questions. All you have to do is act like you love your job and be very outgoing. Let them know that you will do whatever it takes to get this job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes. I got an extra quarter

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks in August 2010.

Interview

Received a phone call a few days after the submission of online application. He asked if I was still interested in the position and told me the hours I would work and the hours of operation. Then I was invited to come in for an interview. The interview process was quick ~ asked me questions from a sheet of paper and a lot of behavioral question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a conflict with another co-worker   Answer Question