Starbucks

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fredericksburg, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Starbucks in February 2010.

Interview Details – I went to my local starbucks and got an interview form. I was then called for my interview and it was very laid back. I shortly received an answer about my job and I was hired

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Starbucks in June 2009.

Interview Details – This was very easy. They asked basic questions. All you have to do is act like you love your job and be very outgoing. Let them know that you will do whatever it takes to get this job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – yes. I got an extra quarter

Vacaville, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Starbucks in October 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was in person. They asked job related questions such as what would you do in a situation where the environment becomes hectic . The interview only took one day and I didn't get the job. It was a good learning process though. One thing I learned in this experience is that you have to be prepared for all kinds of questions. By this I mean personal questions, job related questions, and basic questions such as simple calculations.

Interview Question – What would you do if the environment in the workplace becomes hectic?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Starbucks in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was very straightforward. They asked me to have an interview over the phone and asked me about my past experiences working at other fast food companies. They asked me about what my daily schedule was like, what problems I experienced, how I dealt with customers, and other questions like that.

Interview Question – What customer problems did you face and what did you do about them?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Starbucks in March 2009.

Interview Details – applied in person got called for an interview was given an offer

Interview Questions

Cashier

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Starbucks in August 2010.

Interview Details – Received a phone call a few days after the submission of online application. He asked if I was still interested in the position and told me the hours I would work and the hours of operation. Then I was invited to come in for an interview. The interview process was quick ~ asked me questions from a sheet of paper and a lot of behavioral question.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you had a conflict with another co-worker   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Starbucks

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starbucks Cashier interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Starbucks employees and interview candidates.