Starbucks Cashier Interview Questions

2.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fredericksburg, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Starbucks in February 2010.

I went to my local starbucks and got an interview form. I was then called for my interview and it was very laid back. I shortly received an answer about my job and I was hired

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Starbucks in June 2009.

This was very easy. They asked basic questions. All you have to do is act like you love your job and be very outgoing. Let them know that you will do whatever it takes to get this job.

Interview Questions
    yes. I got an extra quarter

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vacaville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Starbucks in October 2009.

The interview was in person. They asked job related questions such as what would you do in a situation where the environment becomes hectic . The interview only took one day and I didn't get the job. It was a good learning process though. One thing I learned in this experience is that you have to be prepared for all kinds of questions. By this I mean personal questions, job related questions, and basic questions such as simple calculations.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if the environment in the workplace becomes hectic?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Starbucks in January 2010.

It was very straightforward. They asked me to have an interview over the phone and asked me about my past experiences working at other fast food companies. They asked me about what my daily schedule was like, what problems I experienced, how I dealt with customers, and other questions like that.

Interview Questions
    • What customer problems did you face and what did you do about them?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Starbucks in March 2009.

applied in person got called for an interview was given an offer

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Starbucks in August 2010.

Received a phone call a few days after the submission of online application. He asked if I was still interested in the position and told me the hours I would work and the hours of operation. Then I was invited to come in for an interview. The interview process was quick ~ asked me questions from a sheet of paper and a lot of behavioral question.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had a conflict with another co-worker   Answer Question

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!