Starbucks Intern Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Starbucks in February 2014.

Hour long interview on campus and a coding question to finish afterwards on my own. Received offer 2 weeks later.

They asked a lot of questions about my projects, really wanted me to drill down to what I'm looking for out of an internship, my long term goals, technical proficiencies, how I deal with difficult people/situations, etc. They were extremely nice and were able to give me direct information on what potential areas I'd be working in as an intern. That said, it was pretty exhausting. Do not come in cold and unprepared!

Interview Questions
  • Write a function that will parse the number of words in a given string without using a quick two line solution   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Starbucks.

I was contacted by a recruiter at my school about a job opening. Subsequently, I had a phone interview with another recruiter to gauge my interest. Within days a call with the specific division I was interviewing for was scheduled. Fairly normal interview questions - "tell me about a time when.." etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Starbucks in January 2012.

Had a first round interview on campus and was offered the position about a week after. mainly behavior questions, with a couple "thinking" questions just to see how you frame your logic.

Interview Questions

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!