Starbucks

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Starbucks in February 2014.

Interview Details – Hour long interview on campus and a coding question to finish afterwards on my own. Received offer 2 weeks later.

They asked a lot of questions about my projects, really wanted me to drill down to what I'm looking for out of an internship, my long term goals, technical proficiencies, how I deal with difficult people/situations, etc. They were extremely nice and were able to give me direct information on what potential areas I'd be working in as an intern. That said, it was pretty exhausting. Do not come in cold and unprepared!

Interview Question – Write a function that will parse the number of words in a given string without using a quick two line solution   View Answer

Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter at my school about a job opening. Subsequently, I had a phone interview with another recruiter to gauge my interest. Within days a call with the specific division I was interviewing for was scheduled. Fairly normal interview questions - "tell me about a time when.." etc

Interview Question – Questions were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Starbucks in January 2012.

Interview Details – Had a first round interview on campus and was offered the position about a week after. mainly behavior questions, with a couple "thinking" questions just to see how you frame your logic.

Interview Question – How many snowplows do they use in the city?   View Answers (2)

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!