Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Starbucks
- Barista (931)
- Barista - Starbucks (391)
- Shift Supervisor (136)
- Store Manager (105)
- Starbucks-Barista (64)
- Assistant Store Manager (49)
- Starbucks Store Manager (37)
- Assistant Manager (28)
- District Manager (25)
- Manager (13)
- Cashier (11)
- Barista, Shift Supervisor (10)
- Shift Manager (5)
- Batista (5)
- Barista Trainer (4)
- Product Manager (4)
- Senior Administrative Assistant (4)
- Coordinator (4)
- Sales Associate (4)
- Intern (4)
- Barista Starbucks (4)
- Store Manager Starbucks (3)
- Construction Representative (3)
- Retail Store Manager (3)
- General Manager (3)
- ASM (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Supervisor (3)
- Supply Chain Planner (2)
- Barista/Shift Supervisor (2)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Madison, WI) in February 2012.
hand in application, called for an interview, asked what kind of person i am
- know all about coffee Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Middleton, WI) in September 2011.
Very similar to other comments. Started out as a phone call saying there was no part time positions at the store I applied for, but another close by store was hiring. So I set up an interview there. It was one on one with the manager. I felt like he was undressing me with his eyes the entire time. Then at the end he said he said I am a horrible interviewer...but there was something about me that he liked so he wanted to give me a second interview with another manager... needless to say when he called me back with the time of the second interview he forgot to mention what day it was on! So I missed the second interview...oops!
- Name a time you gave good customer service Answer Question
Helpful (1)Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Madison, WI) in January 2009.
Very lengthy and poor communication between interviews. no follow up calls or emails. you are left wondering. I guess the company was going thru some restructure...but how was i suppose to know that the first one who interviewed me wasnt there any more..
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Madison, WI) in February 2007.
Called first; easy interview; hired.
- How do you give good customer service? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review