Starbucks Interview Questions in Madison, WI

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Starbucks (Madison, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

hand in application, called for an interview, asked what kind of person i am

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Starbucks (Middleton, WI) in September 2011.

Interview

Very similar to other comments. Started out as a phone call saying there was no part time positions at the store I applied for, but another close by store was hiring. So I set up an interview there. It was one on one with the manager. I felt like he was undressing me with his eyes the entire time. Then at the end he said he said I am a horrible interviewer...but there was something about me that he liked so he wanted to give me a second interview with another manager... needless to say when he called me back with the time of the second interview he forgot to mention what day it was on! So I missed the second interview...oops!

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Starbucks (Madison, WI) in January 2009.

Interview

Very lengthy and poor communication between interviews. no follow up calls or emails. you are left wondering. I guess the company was going thru some restructure...but how was i suppose to know that the first one who interviewed me wasnt there any more..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Starbucks (Madison, WI) in February 2007.

Interview

Called first; easy interview; hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you give good customer service?   1 Answer