Starbucks Interview Questions in Madison, WI

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Starbucks in February 2012.

hand in application, called for an interview, asked what kind of person i am

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Starbucks in September 2011.

Very similar to other comments.

Started out as a phone call saying there was no part time positions at the store I applied for, but another close by store was hiring.

So I set up an interview there. It was one on one with the manager. I felt like he was undressing me with his eyes the entire time. Then at the end he said he said I am a horrible interviewer...but there was something about me that he liked so he wanted to give me a second interview with another manager... needless to say when he called me back with the time of the second interview he forgot to mention what day it was on! So I missed the second interview...oops!

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Starbucks in January 2009.

Very lengthy and poor communication between interviews. no follow up calls or emails. you are left wondering. I guess the company was going thru some restructure...but how was i suppose to know that the first one who interviewed me wasnt there any more..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Starbucks in February 2007.

Called first; easy interview; hired.

Interview Questions
    • How do you give good customer service?   View Answer