Starbucks

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Madison, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Starbucks in February 2012.

Interview Details – hand in application, called for an interview, asked what kind of person i am

Interview Question – know all about coffee   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Middleton, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Starbucks in September 2011.

Interview Details – Very similar to other comments.

Started out as a phone call saying there was no part time positions at the store I applied for, but another close by store was hiring.

So I set up an interview there. It was one on one with the manager. I felt like he was undressing me with his eyes the entire time. Then at the end he said he said I am a horrible interviewer...but there was something about me that he liked so he wanted to give me a second interview with another manager... needless to say when he called me back with the time of the second interview he forgot to mention what day it was on! So I missed the second interview...oops!

Interview Question – Name a time you gave good customer service   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

District Manager
Madison, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Starbucks in January 2009.

Interview Details – Very lengthy and poor communication between interviews. no follow up calls or emails. you are left wondering. I guess the company was going thru some restructure...but how was i suppose to know that the first one who interviewed me wasnt there any more..

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Madison, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Starbucks in February 2007.

Interview Details – Called first; easy interview; hired.

Interview Question – How do you give good customer service?   View Answer

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!