Starbucks Part Time Barista Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Part Time Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Starbucks in January 2011.

Received a pre-screen phone interview. Was pleasant and affable. Store manager asked for a 1 year commitment. For a part-time job that pays slightly over minimum wage, this seemed a bit much to me. Did not commit to one year; received no follow up phone call for an in person interview. Seems more like a job for someone still in school.

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Part Time Barista Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Starbucks.

I had two rounds of interview... the first round included generic questions about the company and situational questions that would test my customer handling skills.. do you ground worko n the company background before you head for the first round. The second round of interview was pretty much about why I wanted to join the company following which I was offered the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • I had done my homework about the company and didn't find any questions difficult.   Answer Question

Part-time Barista Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Starbucks in January 2011.

Basically asked why you are interested in the job, whether you've met with difficult customers and how you managed to handle them. Also asked to name an instance based on past work experiences of dealing with conflict and how you stepped up to the plate. Friendly interviewers mostly. Work culture is wonderful and pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • Name an instance when you faced with a problem and solved it. How did you go about solving it?   Answer Question