Starbucks

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview Details – phone interview, in person

Interview Question – why do you want to be a recruiter   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Recruiter Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Starbucks in November 2008.

Interview Details – This was the best candidate experience I've ever had in the 15+ years in the industry. The recruiter met me first and fully prepped me for my meetings with each interviewer. The hiring manager interview included a coffee tasting and great paring. They provide lunch and even gave me a coffee card when I left.

Interview Question – Questions where very routine for the role   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Starbucks is very fair to market. I would offer the same advice as I would offer anyone at any company: know what your bottom line is and don't cross it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Starbucks

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starbucks Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Starbucks employees and interview candidates.