Starbucks

Starbucks Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Starbucks in August 2013.

effective interview. good role play set up. immediate feedback gathering. retruiter asked me professionally. not convenient traffic condition. she asked me salary patiently.Ease of work, pay is great for college student, able to complete honor school related activities, ability to work up to

Interview Questions
  • Our associates are the heart of our business. And when you join our team, you’ll become part of the largest retail shopping experience. You’ll help us reinvent the face of our industry, while “The opportunity to have good work life balance is there however you have to ensure you manage it yourself and set boundries for your working hours. The vacation and sick time is great.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Starbucks.

go with your a game ..have sales experience and good interpersonal skills.

not interested in relocation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Starbucks in August 2011.

The interview at Starbucks was rather pleasant and made me feel comfortable and accepted. How ever, the company requires all applicants to be interviewed by 2 separate managers and the location i was interviewed at only had one. getting the first interview was easy, i just had to call everyday to show my desire for the position. but when it came to getting the other interview i needed, i was ignored and evaded for weeks, until all positions were filled.

Interview Questions
    • how would you handle a customer who is dissatisfied in the service they received, and your supervisor is unavailable?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Starbucks in August 2012.

After applying to several Starbucks locations online, I received a call in a matter of a couple of days to interview. I met with a manager and an assistant manager right in store for the interview, where I was offered a complimentary drink.
    Both parties were very friendly and approachable. Although they went down a list of set questions for me, and wrote down all of my responses, I still felt at ease, as we were able to laugh a bit about some of the situations that inspired my responses.
    At the end of the interview we went over dress code (Black pants, closed toe shoes, black or white collared shirt, no nail polish), pay and what shifts and training would potentially be like.
    They had several other applicants to interview before they would know whether I was right for the job, but told me I would be notified by the end of the week, to start a week after that.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview questions - What was a time when a customer was not satisfied with your service and what did you do to remedy the situation? Why do you want to work at Starbucks? How comfortable are you in such close quarters with up to five co-workers, and what strategies would you employ to ensure everything runs smooth with so many bodies?   Answer Question