Starbucks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Seattle, WA

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Starbucks in October 2011.

Interview Details – My resume was sumitted by a friend within the company. Was called by a recruiter. Interview questions were mostly about personality and fit within the company. The hirhing manager gave me a case analysis, but the case analysis was more about the analytical process than getting the right answers. Ultimately didn't get the job due to a candidate with more practical experience. Great culture and great organization, all the interviews were, while difficult, very "fun" and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Starbucks in May 2010.

Interview Details – Very quick and relaxed interview setting with more emphasis on cultural fit than on skills. Try not be agressive in the interview, Starbucks wants people who are sociable and respect their peers. Agressive individuals who try to change things are frowned upon.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience with data analysis using different tools?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Due to visa issues I needed to find a job fast. They did not negotiate on salary but were ready to give additional vacation.

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!