Starbucks Shift Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Starbucks in October 2013.

Two face-to-face interviews with two different store managers about a week apart. The STAR interview method is used. The first interview lasted about an hour. The second lasted about 30 minutes. It took approximately two more weeks to receive confirmation of my employment.

Interview Questions
  • The interview is not difficult. The STAR interview method was used in both of my interviews. Be prepared to elaborate on your answers.   Answer Question
I was able to negotiate for a substantial increase. The negotiation only took one phone call and the response was within hours.

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Starbucks in July 2013.

I applied for the position online and was contacted via phone to come in for an interview the following day. The interview was standard and lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    It was decided that I would start at the company as a barista in order to learn how the company functioned from the ground up. This would have been an excellent strategy had the training I received been anything more than a joke.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Starbucks in January 2013.

Went to a mass hiring event where I was greeted by many staff members. After a 1st interview with standard questions, I was asked to stay for a 2nd, with a little more specific questions and after that process, I was given an offer.