Starcom USA

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Media Planner

I applied through college or university and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Starcom USA.

Interview Details – I was recruited through my department's career services. I applied in October and was called in for an all-day interview a week later. The interview consisted of four 40-minute interviews: two with on-site recruiters and two with upper management executives through Skype.

The company culture seems very fun and hardworking. It seems like a great place to start a career as most industry insiders say that Starcom has the best training programs in the industry.

The hiring process is long. Once you are "recommended for hire," it can be months before you actually receive an offer.

Interview Question – Most of the questions are situation or hypothetical in nature like, "Pick a brand and describe what you think would be that brand's primary target."   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Starcom USA in December 2011.

Interview Details – Was sent an email to schedule a phone interview. I was told the interview would last 15-20 minutes but actually lasted about 5 minutes. I was asked a behavioral question, a math question, and why I was interested in Starcom.

Interview Questions

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Starcom USA in July 2010.

Interview Details – It was a half a day interview with up to 5 one one one interviewers. They ask the basic questions nothing to hard.

Interview Question – What media would you use to promote your favorite brand.   Answer Question

Worked for Starcom USA? Contribute to the Community!