Starcom USA

Starcom USA Assistant Media Planner Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Media Planner Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Starcom USA.

I was recruited through my department's career services. I applied in October and was called in for an all-day interview a week later. The interview consisted of four 40-minute interviews: two with on-site recruiters and two with upper management executives through Skype.

The company culture seems very fun and hardworking. It seems like a great place to start a career as most industry insiders say that Starcom has the best training programs in the industry.

The hiring process is long. Once you are "recommended for hire," it can be months before you actually receive an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions are situation or hypothetical in nature like, "Pick a brand and describe what you think would be that brand's primary target."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Starcom USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Starcom USA in December 2011.

Was sent an email to schedule a phone interview. I was told the interview would last 15-20 minutes but actually lasted about 5 minutes. I was asked a behavioral question, a math question, and why I was interested in Starcom.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Starcom USA in July 2010.

It was a half a day interview with up to 5 one one one interviewers. They ask the basic questions nothing to hard.

Interview Questions
    • What media would you use to promote your favorite brand.   Answer Question