Starcom USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Media Supervisor Interview

Media Supervisor
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Starcom USA in June 2012.

Interview Details – Conducted all over telephone. Had 3 interviews, each 45 minutes. Got an offer within days.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Junior Associate
New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Starcom USA in October 2012.

Interview Details – telephone interview was just behavioral and the on site interview went very smoothly. Mostly just character questions

Connections Associate Interview

Connections Associate
New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Starcom USA in October 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was 1:1 with a manager, and it went well. Then I interviewed with a manager over the phone, and never heard back from them after that.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you worked in a group. How many members were there? What was your role in the group?   Answer Question

Connections Associate Interview

Connections Associate
New York, NY

The process took 11 months - interviewed at Starcom USA in March 2010.

Interview Details – It took a long time due to the economy and certain parent company issues.

I had a verbal offer many months ago, however, they filled to position within so had to wait.

They are pretty organized. The interviews were not hard. You only interview with the next 2 levels. So if you are a planner. You will interview with a manager & associate director.

Interview Question – How would you define a GRP?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes. Be patient and accommodating.

Strategic Planner Interview

Strategic Planner
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Starcom USA in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed on the phone by an HR representative after she head read my application and resume. We then set up a day for me to come to the New York office where I was interviewed by 3 different people who work there. Eventually, About 6 - 8 weeks after the process started, I was told I did not get the offer.

Interview Question – Why MediaVest over other brand agencies?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Starcom USA in September 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with HR Coordinator over the phone. Interviewed with Department hiring manager over video conference, and with Department VP in person. I was asked a few technical questions and also questions pertaining to Excel formulas and my knowledge of them. I was also asked how I thought marketing and advertising differ from one another.

Interview Question – What do you like to do for fun?   View Answer

Worked for Starcom USA? Contribute to the Community!