Starcom USA Interview Questions in New York, NY

2.7

Junior Associate Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Starcom USA (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

telephone interview was just behavioral and the on site interview went very smoothly. Mostly just character questions

Media Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Starcom USA (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Conducted all over telephone. Had 3 interviews, each 45 minutes. Got an offer within days.

Connections Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Starcom USA (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

The first interview was 1:1 with a manager, and it went well. Then I interviewed with a manager over the phone, and never heard back from them after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a group. How many members were there? What was your role in the group?   Answer Question

Strategic Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Starcom USA (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone by an HR representative after she head read my application and resume. We then set up a day for me to come to the New York office where I was interviewed by 3 different people who work there. Eventually, About 6 - 8 weeks after the process started, I was told I did not get the offer.

Connections Associate Interview

Application

The process took 11+ monthsinterviewed at Starcom USA (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

It took a long time due to the economy and certain parent company issues.

I had a verbal offer many months ago, however, they filled to position within so had to wait.

They are pretty organized. The interviews were not hard. You only interview with the next 2 levels. So if you are a planner. You will interview with a manager & associate director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. Be patient and accommodating.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Starcom USA (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with HR Coordinator over the phone. Interviewed with Department hiring manager over video conference, and with Department VP in person. I was asked a few technical questions and also questions pertaining to Excel formulas and my knowledge of them. I was also asked how I thought marketing and advertising differ from one another.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?   1 Answer