Starcom USA

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Strategic Planner Interview

Strategic Planner

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Starcom USA.

Interview Details – I was brought in over the course of about a month and met with a number of people within the group I'd be working. The offer process was a little on the slow side, but such things are common with large institutions. Once I received the offer everything came very quickly in succession (paper work, background check, etc.)

Interview Question – The interview process was very conversational   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real ability to negotiate, but the offer was fair.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Strategic Planner Interview

Strategic Planner
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Starcom USA in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed on the phone by an HR representative after she head read my application and resume. We then set up a day for me to come to the New York office where I was interviewed by 3 different people who work there. Eventually, About 6 - 8 weeks after the process started, I was told I did not get the offer.

Interview Question – Why MediaVest over other brand agencies?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Starcom USA

Worked for Starcom USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starcom USA Strategic Planner interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Starcom USA employees and interview candidates.