Starcom USA Strategic Planner Interview Questions

Strategic Planner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Starcom USA.

Interview

I was brought in over the course of about a month and met with a number of people within the group I'd be working. The offer process was a little on the slow side, but such things are common with large institutions. Once I received the offer everything came very quickly in succession (paper work, background check, etc.)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real ability to negotiate, but the offer was fair.

Other Interview Reviews for Starcom USA

Strategic Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Starcom USA (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone by an HR representative after she head read my application and resume. We then set up a day for me to come to the New York office where I was interviewed by 3 different people who work there. Eventually, About 6 - 8 weeks after the process started, I was told I did not get the offer.

Interview Questions