Starcom Worldwide Associate Media Director Interview Questions

Associate Media Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (Detroit, MI) in October 2010.

Interview

This is the first job where the hiring process went "by the book. I found posting via Indeed alert, I applied online, got referral from a former colleague to the HR & hiring managers. Phone screen with HR, in person with hiring mgr, phone interview with managing director the following week, then I got an offer shortly afterward. People are extremely friendly and nice, it's interesting work and the company overall is currently getting a lot of new business wins, so a positive atmosphere. Starcom strongly emphasizes training and offers many learning opportunities. Like most media agencies, a very high percentage of female employees and seems very understanding about work/life balance issues.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate for more vacation. Holidays and flex days are pretty generous as well.

Other Interview Reviews for Starcom Worldwide

Associate Media Director Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide in November 2009.

Interview

I had a 1st round phone interview with the HR Dept of Starcom Worldwide. Overall the general feeling that I recieved was basicaly that I should be honored that Starcom considered me for employment. Starcom does have the rep of thinking that they are better than everybody else, my experience with the HR Dept strongly supported this. The entire phone interview was strictly limited to situational questions, in totaly probably about 10 questions were asked. I was surprised how specfic the questions and just how specifc of answers they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• What strategic inovation did you bring to a client? What data/research supported this reco? What was the result of the reco?   1 Answer