Starcom Worldwide Media Intern Interview Questions

2.0

Media Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

10 minute quick screening phone interview, behavioral questions and 2 simple calculation questions

Interview Questions

Media Buying Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

Applied on website. Received an email stating I was selected to interview for the position. Had a choice of over the phone interview or one-on-one. Seeing as I was in school I could not make the one-on-one interview. The phone interview was 30 min long with 4 separate people for a total of 2 hours. Mostly behavioral questions. I spoke with one associate, two supervisors, and one director. Very friendly, clearly wanted you to succeed.

Interview Questions

• What leadership experience have you had? Give me an example of what you did?   Answer Question
    • What media experience have you had in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since this was an internship there wasn't a lot of negotiating but I did inform them that I had another internship lined up and that expedited their decision.