Starent Networks

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Desktop Manager Interview

Tewksbury, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Starent Networks in May 2009.

Interview Details – I received an email from an internal recruiter for the company asking if I was interested in the position his company had an opening for. After reading the description I told him I was interested and he set up a phone interview with the manager. The phone interview went well and I was asked to come in for an in person interview.

I went in for the interview later that week and had 3 interviews with the hiring manager and two peers. After those interviews I was brought to the receptionist and was told the interviews were over and someone will be in touch with me (she did not know when).

Unfortunately after the interview, the company never got back to me. My emails and phone calls to the hiring manager were ignored. I didn't even get the courtesy of a return call or email. Over a month after the interview the recruiter did tell me that there was doing a final interview with another candidate.

Interview Question – None that I remember...They were all standard questions.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Member of Technical Staff

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Starent Networks in January 2009.

Interview Details – 1st round in college.

5 interviews in office.

Interview Questions

• How to delete a node in a linked list described by a pointer. The home/start of the LL is corrupt.   Answer Question
  • What does session layer in OSI model do ?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Starent Networks in April 2010.

Interview Details – I am Network Protocol Tester. I have worked on an embedded device with a network stack supporting ipv4, ipv6, ipsec, dns, dpws and so.. on. Most of the question are from IPv6 and IPsec

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Starent Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starent Networks interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Starent Networks employees and interview candidates.