Starwood Hotels & Resorts Externship Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2015

Externship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Overall very friendly and straight forward. Did not seem to take the stress test interview approach which I appreciated greatly. The interviewer was willing to answer my questions and seemed genuinely interested in deciding if I would be a good fit for the company. It was a good experience and helped me get a little flavor for the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared with a list of desired locations you would like to work. Make sure they have a hotel there.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Externship Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts in September 2010.

Interview

I first went and spoke with someone at my universities career fair. I then was offered to go to one of their outreach meetings, in which about 30 candidates were informed about Starwood and the different brands and culture they offer. I was then given an interview time-slot. I was asked behavioral style questions about my previous experience.

Externship Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts in November 2009.

Interview

Phone interview to set up 1:1 interview.
    It was good to have non-HR people come and interview me.
    They were friendly and professional.
    they asked me some basic behavior related questions related to your service experience.
    Then, they asked me my department & geographic preferences.

Interview Questions

• did you have any conflict with co-workers?
      how did you fix it?