Starwood Hotels & Resorts HR Manager Interview Questions

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in May 2008.

Interview

Interviewed initially with other HR team members and then a final interview with the General Manager of the hotel.

Interview Questions

• What will you do differently in this position than in your past positions?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Starwood Hotels & Resorts

HR Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts in October 2008.

Interview

Great phone conversations explaining what they were looking for and what I was interesting. Used behaviorial interviewing during the second interview and had two key players from other departments interview me the first round. Came back a second time and spent 15 mins with the individual I would be reporting to and the third time a great interview with the General Manager and Director of Ops.

Interview Questions