Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Intern (13)
- Front Desk Agent (8)
- Management Trainee (8)
- Guest Service Agent (6)
- Reservations Agent (6)
- Analyst (5)
- Internship (4)
- Server (4)
- Sales Coordinator (4)
- Sales Manager (4)
- Bartender (4)
- Winter Extern (4)
- Supervisor (3)
- Security Officer (3)
- Concierge (3)
- Sales (3)
- Housekeeping Supervisor (3)
- Front Office Manager (3)
- Greeter (3)
- Externship (3)
- Reservation Sales Associate (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Guest Services Supervisor (2)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- HR Manager (2)
- Food and Beverage Manager (2)
- Director (2)
- Director of Revenue Management (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Welcome Ambassador (2)
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
It was a brief 20 minute interview. First I had to tell them my Top 5 locations and the 3 areas I want to rotate through. Then I had to tell them about my self and then answer 3 short situational questions.
- How have you handled a situation with a coworker who made a mistake or gave you trouble, and how'd you handle the situation and resolve it. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Internship InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
Because of the weather, the campus recruiter was unable to conduct interviews on campus. So phone interviews were conducted instead. I suppose my experience did not fit hotels very well so I did not get the internship. I felt she was just trying to reduce applicants immensely while I was interviewed.
- How did you deal with a problem with a coworker? Answer Question
Internship InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (State College, PA) in March 2013.
The interview itself was fine, but the decision process is horrible. If you apply while you are still in college, you may not know until after graduation if you were given the position.
- Give us an example of a time you went above and beyond in the workplace Answer Question
Internship InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts in November 2011.
There was a behavioral interview in which we had to describe a situation and how we handled it.
- How have you improved a guests' stay in the past? Answer Question