Starwood Hotels & Resorts Internship Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2015
Updated Feb 18, 2015

Internship Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

It was a brief 20 minute interview. First I had to tell them my Top 5 locations and the 3 areas I want to rotate through. Then I had to tell them about my self and then answer 3 short situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • How have you handled a situation with a coworker who made a mistake or gave you trouble, and how'd you handle the situation and resolve it.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

Because of the weather, the campus recruiter was unable to conduct interviews on campus. So phone interviews were conducted instead. I suppose my experience did not fit hotels very well so I did not get the internship. I felt she was just trying to reduce applicants immensely while I was interviewed.

Internship Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts in November 2011.

There was a behavioral interview in which we had to describe a situation and how we handled it.