Starwood Hotels & Resorts Reservations Agent Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts in July 2013.

The hiring process is long. There are two separate interviews and you must also complete a prior to hire online test. And you must complete a drug screen. The first interview you mostly just answer questions about what hours you are available (my suggestion is to say you are always available) and the second interview you answer simple behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you dealt with it in a professional manner.   Answer Question
I didn't negotiate at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts in February 2012.

Received a call to schedule a phone interview a day or two after I submitted the application. Phone interview took 15-20 minutes, and was pretty routine, mostly asked about ability to use a computer and sit at a desk for 8 hours. Face-to-face interview came next: sat at a computer and typed up responses to questions (this was timed, 20 minutes, some people had to do this step over), then sat on the floor and listened to some calls.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you turned what would have been a negative experience to a positive.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They pay everyone the same starting out, and if the hourly wage is unacceptable to you, then look elsewhere.

Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts in June 2012.

describe a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty

Interview Questions

Worked for Starwood Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!