Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied on Starwood's website and got a call back 2 days later. Went through a 30 min phone interview. HR person asked me questions like "Tell me about a time you had to go above and beyond to satisfy a customer's request" and "Tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem under deadline pressure". She also verified if I agree to the late night shift.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to satisfy a customer's request under pressure.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Lancaster, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts in October 2010.

Interview Details – Starts out with a phone interview that you dont really realize is a phone interview until the end. If HR like how the phone interview goes then they'll invite you to a 1:1 or group panel interview where they will ask a series of job related questions/scenarios and about your experience. If they feel you are a good match for the position they will have you take a drug test and proceed to do a background check. If all is clear you'll get a training class start date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiating at all. Its a take it or leave it type of situation.

Worked for Starwood Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!