Starwood Hotels & Resorts Server Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

Simple and very relaxed. It was an open call for all hospitality professionals in the area so i decided to hop on. Interview consisted of GM of the restaurant and GM of the hotel. I was asked several questions by each and felt extraordinarily comfortable answering. It was not difficult to to gauge them nor were there trick questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Was called back a week later to meet at the Resort with the Hiring Manager of IL Terrazzo. Asked many situational and senario questions. Lasted an Hour. Was called back in for a second interview with HR and was offered a job 2 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Denver, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

I applied on line. got a call from HR in about a week. the interview took about 30 minutee.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you feel a successful manager should have?   1 Answer
    • If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change?   1 Answer

Negotiation

good

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts in January 2011.

Interview

The questions they asked were: What do you know about this company? Why did you choose to apply here? Why did you leave your previous jobs?Why should I hire you? How many hours will it take to make you happy? Do you mind working at 5:00 a.m.? Then the lady left and a different lady came and asked the exact same questions.