State Bank of Hyderabad Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at State Bank of Hyderabad

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 9 months - interviewed at State Bank of Hyderabad in June 2009.

Promotion from Clerical Cadre. After qualifying a written test interview will be conducted putting question on Personal, family, General Awareness and especially about latest developments in banking industry as well as working bank.

Interview Questions
    • Is it possible merger of all nationalised banks as one or merger of all associate banks into State Bank of India, the parent bank.   View Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at State Bank of Hyderabad in April 2009.

first v have a written test n then an interview wherein they get to ask most of banking related questions n general awarenes...be specific n thorough with ur biodata given...there will be around five members in the interview board...we shud b very clear wid answers n no nervousness to b shown..

Interview Questions
    • y banking...it wil be asked if in case we r frm a different background...   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

After qualifying the written examination one would be called for interview and group discussion.In the interview one can be asked anything from ones own self to current affairs or general questions regarding their hobbies, only after qualifying both written and interview the canditate is given the job.

Interview Questions
    • Since general knowledge itself is a very wide area one can be asked anything from there but the canditate should be very honest and confient and shouldnt guess anything.   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at State Bank of Hyderabad in May 2009.

My interview was a group interview.There were four members in interview panel. Every member asked 3-4 questions with me.It was around 20 minutes.
    I want to suggest to the candidates please be prepared with your Honours Subject,current affairs,and about the company for which you are going for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is the reason that Jharkhand is divided from Bihar?   View Answer
    It was already mentioned in recruitment notice.

CHIEF MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at State Bank of Hyderabad in December 2011.

The committee has given me a chance to explain my strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and my achievements. So I was totally impressed upon in the interview.

There is no negotiation phase, as this is a promotion and the emoluments and other benefits will be extended on par with the same category of officers.

Worked for State Bank of Hyderabad? Contribute to the Community!