State Bank of India

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

For Insurance Facilitater Interview

Malkāpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at State Bank of India in January 2009.

Interview Details – They ask me about my work culture, confidence, and potential at my work place. They also ask me about the need of private Insurer in India. They also ask me - Can I did the premium collection of 25 lacs in a short period of two months.

Interview Questions

• They ask me that Can I collect the premium of 25 lacs in coming two months?   View Answer
  • They ask me about my business strategy for coming year.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes. I told them I will try my best for the business. And I did it. The collection of 18+ lacs I have done in a short span of one and half month.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at State Bank of India

Worked for State Bank of India? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Bank of India For Insurance Facilitater interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by State Bank of India employees and interview candidates.