State Bank of India

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Manager Legal Interview

Patna, Bihar (India)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at State Bank of India in January 2014.

Interview Details – good , etiquettes, mananers, longivity, problem free, thanksful, admirable, great, simple, amicable, good learning exp. tempo to deal with situations, unvriddled power , interpersonal dev. extrovert, jolly, safe secure, insipid, imitable , integrity, learning zeal etc

Interview Question – what do u expect from life ?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university - interviewed at State Bank of India in April 2013.

Interview Details – It was a well organised and smooth process. They knew what they wanted in a intern. So they hand picked the lot.

Interview Question – Tell me the Cm of Maharashtra   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Probationary Officer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 10 months - interviewed at State Bank of India in January 2012.

Interview Details – as we all know sbi conduct recruitment through a written exam and those who clears it ,they have to go for group discussion and interview.based on their performance merit list is being prepared.after this medical exam is being conducted.after this all selected POs have to report to apex training center either at gurgaon or at ahemedabad for orientation cum leadership course for 1 week.after this they have to report to allotted stata bank learning center for 2 weeks foundation training for phase 1.after this they have to report to their respected allotted local head offices of circles(in sbi circle is alloted to officers).from there,they got their branch posting and have to report to the branches.

Interview Question – why do you want to join SBI,why not going for IAS.what expectation you are having from SBI.how could you take the bank to new horizon,what measures would you like to suggest to improve overall standing of bank.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Probationary Officer

I applied online and the process took 11 months - interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview Details – Written test
Group discussion
Interview

Interview Question – Questions from your graduation especially technical questions   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Probationary Officer

I applied through other source and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at State Bank of India in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, had an entrance exam; 4 sections namely Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Awareness/Marketing/Computer Knowledge and English Language followed by another descriptive test of the English Language and finally an interview.

Interview Question – What is Mithakshara and Dayabagha?   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at State Bank of India in July 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process for 2013 PO recruitment involved GD and Interview. The GD was relatively easy as the topic was not too difficult "Reasons for slowdown of Indian Economy." The interview was a panel interview with Senior managers sitting all around and firing questions from all sides without an even break.

Interview Question – Mostly everything they asked was expected.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because I don't really like banking.

Assistant (A/C's & Cash) Interview

Assistant (A/C's & Cash)
Rāmanāthapuram (India)

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at State Bank of India in May 2010.

Interview Details – Written exam and an interview. Perfect merit.

Interview Question – Quantitative aptitude is the most difficult thing in the written exam   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Check your job location.... Bcoz u hav to work in most rural areal.

Summer Internship Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at State Bank of India in June 2013.

Interview Details – Campus Hiring

Interview Question – Why Finance?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as it was on campus

Customer Service Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview Details – online assessment and panel interview

Interview Question – how did you tackle a aggressive customer issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – never miss good chances in life

Probationary Officer

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview Details – Have to appear for a written test, then the interview.

Interview Question – Why we should select you for the job.or What is very special about u which suits the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I am a direct P O and have qualified the written test and interview.

Interviews for Top Jobs at State Bank of India

Worked for State Bank of India? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Bank of India interview questions and advice. All 71 interview reviews posted anonymously by State Bank of India employees and interview candidates.