State Bank of Travancore

Updated May 31, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at State Bank of Travancore

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I interviewed at State Bank of Travancore (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It's tough interview I ever attend.questions are of application level.there is also questions from subject which we studied.There is total 4 members in the panel, three men and one lady.the panel is friendly,head of the panel is a north Indian.He asks most of the questions.

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at State Bank of Travancore (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The bank conducts a national level probationary officers exam. Only the top 1-2% are selected and called for interview. Prior to interview process documents are verified. Interview process consists of group discussion and personal interview with a panel of senior officers.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were basic related to finance and current affairs. Money laundering, financial inclusion etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Officers of public sector banks have fixed and predetermined salaries.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Bank of Travancore in April 2014.

Interview

Interview was held for 23 candidates at Mumbai in sbi bkc . Questions we we relating to RBI policies state of economy CAD Career aspirations etc. I was confident. So I gave the answers to mostly allbquestions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its fixed remuneration. No option to bargain.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernākulam (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of Travancore (Ernākulam (India)).

Interview

One has to apply for appointment, when notification appears in news paper, web site etc. Appear and pass with flying colours in written test. Appear for the personal interview. Join at the office on called for.

Interview Questions

• Only General Knowledge, may be centered on financial state in India   Answer Question