State Farm Actuarial Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2014
Updated Oct 23, 2014

Actuary Interview

I was invited to interview with state farm through my college career center. I interviewed with two people. The process was really dry; they just asked listed questions and wrote down what I said. There was no serious interaction between interviewers and interviewee. They gave me statefarm gym sack and office supply for a gift

Interview Questions
  • What do you like the most at your last job/internship?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Actuarial Interview

Applied online and then met at their office. Went through a list of behavioral questions and then at the end asked about technical skills. Never heard back from them after interview. Thought this was rude. Didn't follow up because I accepted a better opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you did above the required amount of work for something   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

interviewed at State Farm in September 2012.

Just a simple behavioral interview, with no trick questions. Took about a month to hear back.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at State Farm in March 2012.

It was my first phone interview so it was harder for me than probably other people. Asked a lot of questions about being a leader and how you would handle a conflict in the work place. Also asked how you would handle a situation if a member of your team disagreed with you.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation if a team member disagreed with your results.   Answer Question