State Farm Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Farm.

Interview

The interview was one hour and both people conducting the interview were friendly and easy to talk to. Mostly questions regarding past experiences and how I handled myself in certain situations. Questions were a bit complex and made you think but as long as you can organize ideas well then it isn't too bad.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were given a complex problem and how did you solve it   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Farm (Bloomington, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume through their website and got an email 5 days later requesting a phone interview. 2 days later, I had my initial interview. It was about 30 minutes long and the interviewer was very personable. She asked what I thought were pretty average questions. Being self-employed for most of my professional career, the biggest stumbling block was my lack of corporate management experience. Overall, I think it went well, but I just wasn't the right fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you recall a specific instance where you had to persuade members of your team to go along with an unpopular management decision and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at State Farm in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was through an internal posting