State Farm

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Bloomington, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at State Farm in April 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume through their website and got an email 5 days later requesting a phone interview. 2 days later, I had my initial interview. It was about 30 minutes long and the interviewer was very personable. She asked what I thought were pretty average questions. Being self-employed for most of my professional career, the biggest stumbling block was my lack of corporate management experience. Overall, I think it went well, but I just wasn't the right fit for the position.

Interview Question – Can you recall a specific instance where you had to persuade members of your team to go along with an unpopular management decision and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at State Farm in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was through an internal posting

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at State Farm

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Farm Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by State Farm employees and interview candidates.