State Farm Claims Processor Assistant Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Claims Processor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, OH

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at State Farm in November 2012.

I applied online, a few hours later they asked me to fill out some questionnaire. I filled that out and sent it back and then a few more hours later they sent me links for tests. One was typing, then there was customer service/data entry and personality tests. After that a day or so later they called to set up a phone interview for the next day. Completed that and was told I would hear back the following week. 30 minutes later I got a call for an in person interview. That was set up for 2 days later. I went to that and was told I would hear back in two weeks. Got the job offer less than an hour and half later. I was told I impressed them is why I got a fast turn around.

Interview Questions
  • Rank in order of importance and why: Attendance, Punctuality, and (*I think*) Productivity   Answer Question
So far, there hasn't been one. I was offered the job on Friday (today is Monday). They said the would send my offer letter with salary info tomorrow.

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!