State Farm Claims Service Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Claim Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at State Farm.

Intense, four people in a room pitching you questions. Do your homework about the company and position and you should be just fine.

Interview Questions
  • This position is very production-oriented. Do you think that you would get bored at this job?   View Answer
No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Claim Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Johns Creek, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at State Farm in February 2013.

Took me about 2 months. No one called so I decide to give them a call. got a phone interview a week later the lady was very nice and really seem to like me a lot and was impress with my knowledge of state farm. a week later I had a interview with 3 hiring managers they all ask me about 5 questions each back to back my interview lasted no more then 20 minutes thought I did great but a week later I received a email saying they were looking for someone with more experience even though the position is a Entry Level position.

Claims Service Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at State Farm in May 2012.

05/03/12- Applied to State Farm

05/07/12- Contacted for skills test

05/08/12- Completed skills test

05/15/12- Contacted for phone interview

05/22/12- Phone interview. (Lasted about 20 minutes. Asked a few basic "describe a time when..." questions. Then discussed the job position in further detail.)

Now I'm just waiting to see if I get called in for a second interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!