State Farm

Updated Feb 19, 2015
Updated Feb 19, 2015

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at State Farm in January 2015.

I thoroughly enjoyed working for mr. Sanders. My interview was mid day. Chip was very sincere. I was very nervous but after meeting him I relaxed. He was very professional.

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at State Farm in January 2015.

Interviewed with independent agent and office manager on first interview. Also took cognitive reasoning test called Wonderlik. On second interview was interviewed by the rest of the staff. The company was very smooth flowing. I didn't have my P&C license but was willing to get it. They offered in the job training.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle the phones ringing and someone walking in the door?   Answer Question
    • What is your most proud accomplishment?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at State Farm.

Applied online took a month, did phone interview. Interview was easy. interviewer was nice but direct to point. I look her up on linkeden before the call. Was offered the job on the spot. Great experience!

Interview Questions
    • Why State Farm? Educational background? Several "tell me about a time" type questions.   Answer Question
    Non negotiable set pay.

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

I applied online – interviewed at State Farm in September 2014.

I applied online and got a response about a day or two later. Scheduled an interview for the next day. The store was a small store with 6 desk with only 3 people working. I had the interview with the manager. He asked basic interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online – interviewed at State Farm in May 2014.

Most of this process was online, testing, application, etc. Had 1 phone interview with live person, no in person interview. After interview, there was a few weeks delay so didn't think I had the job. then out of the blue they called and said I did.

Interview Questions
    • Asked if I worked with undependable co workers, and what would I do. I shared that I did not work with undependable people at my former job.   View Answer
    No negotiation, flat rate.

The usual interview questions

Anonymous Employee in Hendersonville, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Hendersonville, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at State Farm in April 2014.

Interview was smooth and free of the usual "tell me about a time when.." kinds of questions. The agent focused squarely on the business and the role to be played. The information sought was intuitive yet the questions or statements leading into the conversation was unique to the agent's business model. I learned quite a bit from the interview and am blessed to have had the opportunity to sit for the CSR role.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Farm.

Interview was conducted over the phone. Asked the general questions and whether you read over the material provided before the interview. Very simple

Interview Questions
    • Must read the material, other than that nothing was difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

interviewed at State Farm in March 2014.

It took three months for the interview

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at State Farm.

Well i'm just gone start from the Beginning my first step was a phone interview which was scheduled at 11:30 am but I my interviewer called me late. The guy who interviewed me was pretty straight forward and told me at the beginning of the phone interview to tell him a little about me, but he only wanted to hear stuff that would help me get a job. The questions were pretty typical interview questions, I think the only thing at scared him was when i was said something about going back to school. So if you get an interview with this company please don't mention going back to school unless your more specific on why, because most companies feel that if you go back to further your education your not going to be with the company long.