State Farm Financial Services Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

2.0

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at State Farm in May 2015.

Interview

So far so good. Did online test, phone interview and face to face interview the week of June 1. The agent was very nice and he made me feel very comfortable answering questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loudon, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at State Farm (Loudon, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was a joke. I was asked zero questions about my abilities. It mostly consisted of the Agent promising me the moon and bragging about all of this "amazing" accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• There weren't many questions. It was just the Agent bragging the entire time. I still have no clue why I took this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was originally told I would be making $70-80k my first year. Then it changed to $40k. Then it changed to $24k after I had worked there for 2 months.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at State Farm (Portland, OR) in March 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with an independent agent here in SW Portland and he was wonderful. There was an intelligence test for the application process, and another on the day of the interview. The interviewer asked very good/insightful questions, tailored to my background. His office was obviously run well and he was seriously looking for a good fit. He cannot pay for the P&C/Life classes and fees until completion, as he has been burned before. He was very happy with his business. I'm used to seeing through people who sell their company and are lying, but when he said he was with the best company in town he was telling his truth. He also took the time to answer several questions I had about the field. I interviewed last week and still have not heard back from him, but still plan on getting my licenses to work with this company some time in the future. I am an accounting student that likes working with people, and I can tell there is room for me here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slidell, LA

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at State Farm (Slidell, LA) in June 2010.

Interview

My interview consisted of several variable that will make this equal fifty words as that is what this site requires for entry, So with no further ado my interview was a pleasant one the agent was accomidating and conversed well. we reviewed the position expectations and opportunities for growth within the company.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at State Farm in January 2011.

Interview

Wonderlic Test plus questions by independent agent. Agent also had packet of standard required questions to ask. Not a bad interview, but over 2.5 hours

Interview Questions

• Tell a specific situation where you had to sell a particular service/product and company   Answer Question

Peanuts for pay