State Farm Financial Services Representative Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Loudon, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loudon, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at State Farm in May 2012.

The interview was a joke. I was asked zero questions about my abilities. It mostly consisted of the Agent promising me the moon and bragging about all of this "amazing" accomplishments.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't many questions. It was just the Agent bragging the entire time. I still have no clue why I took this job.   Answer Question
I was originally told I would be making $70-80k my first year. Then it changed to $40k. Then it changed to $24k after I had worked there for 2 months.

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at State Farm in March 2011.

I interviewed with an independent agent here in SW Portland and he was wonderful. There was an intelligence test for the application process, and another on the day of the interview. The interviewer asked very good/insightful questions, tailored to my background. His office was obviously run well and he was seriously looking for a good fit. He cannot pay for the P&C/Life classes and fees until completion, as he has been burned before. He was very happy with his business. I'm used to seeing through people who sell their company and are lying, but when he said he was with the best company in town he was telling his truth. He also took the time to answer several questions I had about the field. I interviewed last week and still have not heard back from him, but still plan on getting my licenses to work with this company some time in the future. I am an accounting student that likes working with people, and I can tell there is room for me here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Slidell, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slidell, LA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at State Farm in June 2010.

My interview consisted of several variable that will make this equal fifty words as that is what this site requires for entry, So with no further ado my interview was a pleasant one the agent was accomidating and conversed well. we reviewed the position expectations and opportunities for growth within the company.

Financial Services Representative Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at State Farm in January 2011.

Wonderlic Test plus questions by independent agent. Agent also had packet of standard required questions to ask. Not a bad interview, but over 2.5 hours

Interview Questions
    • Tell a specific situation where you had to sell a particular service/product and company   Answer Question

Peanuts for pay

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!