State Farm

Relevance Date Difficulty

Fire Claim Representative Interview

Fire Claim Representative
Charlottesville, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at State Farm.

Interview Details – The interview process is lengthy. I had a 1 on 1 interview, a computer data entry test, a 3 panel interview, and a meet and greet tour prior to being hired.

Interview Question – They ask many good cop bad cop situation questions but the most difficult is why do you want to work at State Farm.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no financial negotiation for salary.

Claim Representative Fire Interview

Claim Representative Fire
Saltillo, MS

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at State Farm.

Interview Details – Not really sure. I have been contacted for the Pre Employment assessment

Interviewed at State Farm

Interview Details – Pretty simple process although very lengthy. It started with pre-employment testing, then on to the phone interview. The interview is pretty laid back. It started with the usual "tell me about yourself" and then on to about 5 competency questions. Do you homework because the competencies they select are picked from the job's actual posting on the website.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to turn in a product, and due to time contraints, its quality was compromised.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fire Claims Representative

I applied online and interviewed at State Farm.

Interview Details – The hiring process was not all that organized as some of the other i read here on glassdoor. It started off smooth but then i guess this is why i didnt get offer

Interview Question – All questions standard, just general as why do you want to work for State Farm   View Answer

Aurora, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at State Farm in September 2012.

Interview Details – Online application, telephone interview, in person interview with HR recruiter. Process took about two weeks from application to interview.

Interview Question – Most were situational questions about how you would deal with a particular client or situation.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Found better job offer elsewhere

Fire Claims Representative

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at State Farm in May 2012.

Interview Details – It only took one day for a recruiter to call after I had initially applied for the position. The recruiter called to set up and confirm a phone interview. The next week was the phone interview with the same recruiter. During the call there were about 5 behavioral questions asked and then the recruiter read over the qualifications, duties, and task of the position. By the end of the call I was offered a second interview and now I am waiting for that to come up this week.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   View Answer

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!