State Farm Fire Claims Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Claims Representative Fire Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Irving, TX
Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at State Farm.

Applied for job online of August 2nd, Received an email 2 days later on August 4th with pre-employment assessment. I received an email on August 5th stating I had successfully completed the pre-employment assessment, and I now have a phone interview scheduled for August 11th, wish me luck!

Interview Questions
  • My phone interview is scheduled for a few days. She did advise me to look over the job listing to prepare for the interview accordingly.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Fire Claim Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlottesville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at State Farm.

The interview process is lengthy. I had a 1 on 1 interview, a computer data entry test, a 3 panel interview, and a meet and greet tour prior to being hired.

Interview Questions
    • They ask many good cop bad cop situation questions but the most difficult is why do you want to work at State Farm.   View Answer
    There is no financial negotiation for salary.

Claim Representative Fire Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saltillo, MS
    Anonymous Employee in Saltillo, MS

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at State Farm.

Not really sure. I have been contacted for the Pre Employment assessment

Fire Claims Representative Interview

Pretty simple process although very lengthy. It started with pre-employment testing, then on to the phone interview. The interview is pretty laid back. It started with the usual "tell me about yourself" and then on to about 5 competency questions. Do you homework because the competencies they select are picked from the job's actual posting on the website.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to turn in a product, and due to time contraints, its quality was compromised.   Answer Question

Fire Claims Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at State Farm.

The hiring process was not all that organized as some of the other i read here on glassdoor. It started off smooth but then i guess this is why i didnt get offer

Interview Questions
    • All questions standard, just general as why do you want to work for State Farm   View Answer

Fire Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Aurora, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Aurora, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at State Farm in September 2012.

Online application, telephone interview, in person interview with HR recruiter. Process took about two weeks from application to interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most were situational questions about how you would deal with a particular client or situation.   Answer Question

Found better job offer elsewhere

Fire Claims Representative Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at State Farm in May 2012.

It only took one day for a recruiter to call after I had initially applied for the position. The recruiter called to set up and confirm a phone interview. The next week was the phone interview with the same recruiter. During the call there were about 5 behavioral questions asked and then the recruiter read over the qualifications, duties, and task of the position. By the end of the call I was offered a second interview and now I am waiting for that to come up this week.

Interview Questions

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!