State Farm

Relevance Date Difficulty

Fire Claim Representative Interview

Fire Claim Representative
Charlottesville, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at State Farm.

Interview Details – The interview process is lengthy. I had a 1 on 1 interview, a computer data entry test, a 3 panel interview, and a meet and greet tour prior to being hired.

Interview Question – They ask many good cop bad cop situation questions but the most difficult is why do you want to work at State Farm.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no financial negotiation for salary.

Claim Representative Fire Interview

Claim Representative Fire
Saltillo, MS

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at State Farm.

Interview Details – Not really sure. I have been contacted for the Pre Employment assessment

Interviewed at State Farm

Interview Details – Pretty simple process although very lengthy. It started with pre-employment testing, then on to the phone interview. The interview is pretty laid back. It started with the usual "tell me about yourself" and then on to about 5 competency questions. Do you homework because the competencies they select are picked from the job's actual posting on the website.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to turn in a product, and due to time contraints, its quality was compromised.   Answer Question

Fire Claims Representative

I applied online and interviewed at State Farm.

Interview Details – The hiring process was not all that organized as some of the other i read here on glassdoor. It started off smooth but then i guess this is why i didnt get offer

Interview Question – All questions standard, just general as why do you want to work for State Farm   View Answer

Aurora, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at State Farm in September 2012.

Interview Details – Online application, telephone interview, in person interview with HR recruiter. Process took about two weeks from application to interview.

Interview Question – Most were situational questions about how you would deal with a particular client or situation.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Found better job offer elsewhere

Fire Claims Representative

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at State Farm in May 2012.

Interview Details – It only took one day for a recruiter to call after I had initially applied for the position. The recruiter called to set up and confirm a phone interview. The next week was the phone interview with the same recruiter. During the call there were about 5 behavioral questions asked and then the recruiter read over the qualifications, duties, and task of the position. By the end of the call I was offered a second interview and now I am waiting for that to come up this week.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at State Farm

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Farm Fire Claims Representative interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by State Farm employees and interview candidates.