State Farm Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Farm (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

What do you think of your previous boss? - How would you feel about working for someone who knows less than you? - What salary range are you looking for at State Farm Insurance? - What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career at State Farm Insurance? - What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or at work? - Give examples of steps taken to make each team member feel important.

Interview Questions

• d you have a strategic plan? - Describe a situation in which you had to collect information. - How important is it for you to have a career at State Farm Insurance? - Why do you want this job? - What's the most important thing you learned in school? - How did you assign priorities to jobs?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I spoke with a couple representatives at my school's career fair and I was offered an interview for the next day. Interview was laid back. They asked typical behavioral questions & some questions about CS in general, but no actual coding.

Interview Questions

• If you had to describe yourself with five workds, which five would you use and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Go through the resume and check my knowledge about insurance industry. Then he gave a informational file and ask me to provide some improvements. Besides that, mention some useful suggestions to improve the sale in local.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

I submitted the application through my law school career services. I was excited because it was in Bloomington, where I went to school. I was contacted by phone and I set up an interview. When I got there, parking was extremely difficult to find and resulted in me being a tad late, even though I had arrived 30 minutes early. They interview you in two sessions, with two interviewers a piece. My first interview was very casual, but the second interview was a little tougher.

Interview Questions

• They ask very specific legal questions that I wasn't necessarily prepared for, which may have been my fault.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Easy going interview with two interviewees. Questions were mostly behavioral. Not very hard ones, but easy ones to understand you. They were very engaging to talk to, so the whole process felt great. Follow up is important.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Bloomington, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter at my university's career fair and was offered an interview on the spot to be held two weeks later. The interview was fairly strait forward, mostly questions asking me to describe a time when.... There was one technical questions asking me about a time where I anylized big data.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied at a job fair and was asked to do an interview. There was a single interview the next day. After that I had to wait a few weeks to get a response from the recruiters. Overall it was pretty simple. Everything was very formal and professional-- make sure to wear a suit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at State Farm in September 2014.

Interview

I met State Farm in my university career fair and applied for an internship. The person asked me if I need visa sponsorship, me being an international student said yes after a certain period of time but nothing of the sort is required for the internship, he offered me an interview. When I walked in for the interview there was another person sitting with the person I had met in the fair and the former again asked me the same question, I repeated my answer and then they said they do not sponsor and therefore do nor recruit candidates on F-1 visa. It was a 10 minute interview. I was very disappointed as I had spent the entire evening preparing for this. So internationals beware!

Intern Interview

Interview

I had one interview with HR and covered some of my history. It was all pretty standard. Follow up was an interview onsite. They were also all standard interview questions, mostly behavioral. They didn't not ask any weird trivia questions and there were no skills tests. Whole process took less than 2 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Farm (West Lafayette, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

Only had a phone interview with a woman. She was nice and friendly. Did not ask any hard question but the basics. It is an easy interview. The questions she asked were very easy to answer, not thought provoking at all.