State Farm Intern Interview Questions

Updated Dec 31, 2014
Updated Dec 31, 2014

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Go through the resume and check my knowledge about insurance industry. Then he gave a informational file and ask me to provide some improvements. Besides that, mention some useful suggestions to improve the sale in local.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at State Farm.

Interview

I submitted the application through my law school career services. I was excited because it was in Bloomington, where I went to school. I was contacted by phone and I set up an interview. When I got there, parking was extremely difficult to find and resulted in me being a tad late, even though I had arrived 30 minutes early. They interview you in two sessions, with two interviewers a piece. My first interview was very casual, but the second interview was a little tougher.

Interview Questions

• They ask very specific legal questions that I wasn't necessarily prepared for, which may have been my fault.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Easy going interview with two interviewees. Questions were mostly behavioral. Not very hard ones, but easy ones to understand you. They were very engaging to talk to, so the whole process felt great. Follow up is important.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at State Farm (Bloomington, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter at my university's career fair and was offered an interview on the spot to be held two weeks later. The interview was fairly strait forward, mostly questions asking me to describe a time when.... There was one technical questions asking me about a time where I anylized big data.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied at a job fair and was asked to do an interview. There was a single interview the next day. After that I had to wait a few weeks to get a response from the recruiters. Overall it was pretty simple. Everything was very formal and professional-- make sure to wear a suit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at State Farm in September 2014.

Interview

I met State Farm in my university career fair and applied for an internship. The person asked me if I need visa sponsorship, me being an international student said yes after a certain period of time but nothing of the sort is required for the internship, he offered me an interview. When I walked in for the interview there was another person sitting with the person I had met in the fair and the former again asked me the same question, I repeated my answer and then they said they do not sponsor and therefore do nor recruit candidates on F-1 visa. It was a 10 minute interview. I was very disappointed as I had spent the entire evening preparing for this. So internationals beware!

Intern Interview

Interview

I had one interview with HR and covered some of my history. It was all pretty standard. Follow up was an interview onsite. They were also all standard interview questions, mostly behavioral. They didn't not ask any weird trivia questions and there were no skills tests. Whole process took less than 2 months.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at State Farm (West Lafayette, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

Only had a phone interview with a woman. She was nice and friendly. Did not ask any hard question but the basics. It is an easy interview. The questions she asked were very easy to answer, not thought provoking at all.

Intern Interview

Interview

Relaxed interviewing style. Mainly behavioral or resume based questions. They mostly just want to know if you can work in a team environment but also work independently. A lot of positions require basic to advanced knowledge of programming languages.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Farm (Champaign, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

all behavior questions. Not hard to answer. People are quite nice.It is a great place to do internship, you learn real experience and get real skills. It is a friendly working environment and people helps each other. Analyst are quite kind and helpful.