State Farm Project Manager Interview Questions

3.7

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

2 interviews- screening with HR and then panel interview with supervisors Questions wee behavioral. Asked about experience, how dealt with conflict, principles of PM, etc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I named a salary in their expected range early on. They offered it to me. Rookie mistake

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Applied Online. First interview was a phone screen with HR. Second interview was an on-site panel interview with two directors. The questions were behavior and experience based. They focused on leadership behavior, rather than standard 'project manager' situational questions. The emphasis was on the direct actions and results that 'I' had implemented/achieved (rather than team activities).

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where I had uncovered a problem, how I personally implemented a solution and what was the result.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation that demonstrated how I held people accountable for their failure(s).   Answer Question

Interview/Hiring Process Length - Significant time elapsed between the interviews themselves and then for the job to be offered. During this time, I was offered another (better) job. Salary - The salary offer was in line with Glassdoor reported State Farm PM salaries. However, it was low in comparison to other major employers in the area. They did negotiate slightly, but it was not enough.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Bloomington, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed HR representative.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current postion   1 Answer
    • When can you start   1 Answer

Salary limitatins