State Farm Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015
Updated Apr 10, 2015

2.5

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Phone interview, then a face-to-face interview. Also had to do a personality and skills test prior to the interview but they were fairly simple. The phone interview took about 15 minutes and then that lead to a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at State Farm (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

was good short and to the point there was a lot discussed about future opportunities and how I could grow with the company. I was in the interview with 2 people the agent and sales team leader just be well prepared.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a difficult time were you were able to overcome circumstance's and still make a sale.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at State Farm in June 2014.

Interview

If you sell yourself well as a fighter for sales, you will get the job. If you are not cut out for sales you will fail out in no time.

Interview Questions

• How did you survive in this business if so many fail out?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

three rounds. first round talking with supervisor about general questions and second round talking with him about career choice, third around with the agent. talking about the compensation. It was not hard at all. nailed...

Negotiation

no negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Assessments need to be completed. Usually 2 interviews on the process. One with the agent another with the rest of the staff. Standard questions about your background, experience. Provide examples of how you handle diff situations at work

Sales Representative Interview

Application

interviewed at State Farm (Norfolk, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Brief interview with the agent of the office. Go over the quota they expect in sales. Very laid back. You just have to show that you are motivated and are willing to work for money. They show you a few generic slides State Farm gives them about income and different products State Farm offers.

Interview Questions

• Why is this job right for you?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

I received email asking if I could come in for 1:1 interview. The interviewee asked a lot of general, "personal" & " unusual" questions.

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite color? what animal you would be?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at State Farm in September 2011.

Interview

The interview and hiring process is pretty straight forward, you will take assessements to gauge your apptitude to sell. One is timed and mostly math and verbal question and the second is untimed and focuses on personality traits. Overall not too challanging but definietly makes a difference on how well you score.

Interview Questions

• If you were hired, how would you go about generating new leads?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Quick interview with agent

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Sent in an online application. E-mailed me back for a phone interview. Had a hour long phone interview and was asked to do an online assessment. Still waiting to hear back.