State Farm

Relevance Date Difficulty

Telemarketer Interview

Telemarketer
Thibodaux, LA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at State Farm in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted in reference to a resume I submitted to an online job board. I spoke directly to the Agent in charge and set up an interview date and time. It was a professional interview, involving standard interview questions and also a test. You must pass the test.

Interview Question – I was asked to sell him an item in the room. I had to give him a sales pitch on the spot as to why he should purchase my product. Focus on quality.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any negotiation. It's a part-time position and you basically get paid as much as the agent is willing to pay you. You also get commission based on meeting your goals.

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!