State Grid Corporation of China

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Power Systems and ITS Automation Interview

Power Systems and ITS Automation

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at State Grid Corporation of China.

Interview Details – First I want to say Chinese is used in the whole process.

There are two steps:1. exam 2 interview

All the questions of exam are choice questions, not difficult but cover all the aspect of what you have learned about power and basic electronics.

In the interview, all basic questions, including professional questions, behavioral questions and questions which a situation is given to ask you how do you deal with it.

Interview Question – If they think your English is good, some professional English questions may be asked. Be sure to review the terminology which may be used in the interview   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I think power system is too steady and I don't like that kind of life

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Zigong (China)

I interviewed at State Grid Corporation of China in January 2012.

Interview Details – There are a bunch of applicants for the only one position so the pressure is pretty high. And the most important that they want to examine is the communication skills and a little bit more about psychology. the interview go along with about 50min.

Interview Question – the most funny things when you get stunk in the street where only have 4 people around you?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at State Grid Corporation of China in June 2008.

Interview Details – It's simple just go through some technical details of the electric flow analysis, some electrical circuit theory and the overview of the company. The interviewer was really nice and show me around the power station etc... they told me there are gonna be a lot of training following the recruitment.

Interview Question – what is reactive power compensation.   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

IT Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at State Grid Corporation of China in January 2007.

Interview Details – skills test first;
then two times 1:1 interview,

Interview Question – have you ever been management a san/nas stroage system?   Answer Question

Worked for State Grid Corporation of China? Contribute to the Community!