State Street Accounting Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.3

Accounting Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Street in July 2015.

Interview

The process took 2.5 week and consist of a phone interview and in-person interview. During the phone interview I was told the salary is only $12.50 so I decided not to proceed further with the application process. Salary rate is really embarrassing for the position's work and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for State Street? What is your GPA? How do you find out about this position? ETC. About 8-10 questions asked.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Accounting Specialist Interview

Interview

My phone interview went really great, which landed me a second face to face interview. The face to face interview went awesome as well. They welcomed me with coffee and made me feel very comfortable as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to resolve an issue with a fellow co-worker/classmate?   Answer Question

Accounting Specialist Interview

Interview

The process went rather fast. Communication was done via email. I interviewed a week later with 2 hiring managers. I was offered the position a week later. Bit of advice make sure to ask questions in the interview and seem interested in the position because they love for you to ask questions.

Accounting Specialist Interview

Interview

Very easy going interview with some typical questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State Street (Sacramento, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied on campus career website, had on campus interview an on site interview.

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street (Princeton, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

Got a phone call for an interview. Interviewed with HR rep and two managers. All three were 1:1