State Street Accounting Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

Accounting Specialist Interview

Interview

My phone interview went really great, which landed me a second face to face interview. The face to face interview went awesome as well. They welcomed me with coffee and made me feel very comfortable as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to resolve an issue with a fellow co-worker/classmate?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Accounting Specialist Interview

Interview

The process went rather fast. Communication was done via email. I interviewed a week later with 2 hiring managers. I was offered the position a week later. Bit of advice make sure to ask questions in the interview and seem interested in the position because they love for you to ask questions.

Accounting Specialist Interview

Interview

Very easy going interview with some typical questions

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at State Street (Sacramento, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied on campus career website, had on campus interview an on site interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at State Street (Princeton, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

Got a phone call for an interview. Interviewed with HR rep and two managers. All three were 1:1