State Street

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at State Street

Interview Details – The process went rather fast. Communication was done via email. I interviewed a week later with 2 hiring managers. I was offered the position a week later. Bit of advice make sure to ask questions in the interview and seem interested in the position because they love for you to ask questions.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at State Street

Interview Details – Very easy going interview with some typical questions

Sacramento, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at State Street in December 2012.

Interview Details – I applied on campus career website, had on campus interview an on site interview.

Interview Question – tell me a situation u deal with difficult customer   Answer Question

Princeton, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at State Street in March 2010.

Interview Details – Got a phone call for an interview. Interviewed with HR rep and two managers. All three were 1:1

Interview Question – Name a situation where you showed leadership?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at State Street

Worked for State Street? Contribute to the Community!

State Street – Why Work for Us?

At State Street, we know that smart, skilled, productive employees are essential to our company’s continued success. As a leading provider of financial services, with operations in 27 countries and more than… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Street Accounting Specialist interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by State Street employees and interview candidates.