State Street

2.5

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at State Street in March 2011.

Interview process was very quick. I had one phone interview with the recruiter, and I had to go in once to interview with about 7 people. Questions were easy, mostly about my prior job experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at State Street in April 2008.

There were four interviews and I was expecting quite a length hiring process. But fortunately, it was a breeze. I was able to answer most of the questions correctly.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult came from technology questions. Unexpected question belong to some of the extra curricular activities.   Answer Question