State Street Assistant Vice President Interview Questions

2.5

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at State Street (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview process was very quick. I had one phone interview with the recruiter, and I had to go in once to interview with about 7 people. Questions were easy, mostly about my prior job experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in April 2008.

Interview

There were four interviews and I was expecting quite a length hiring process. But fortunately, it was a breeze. I was able to answer most of the questions correctly.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult came from technology questions. Unexpected question belong to some of the extra curricular activities.   Answer Question

Negotiation