State Street Client Operations Administrator Interview Questions

1.5

Client Operations Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Street.

Interview

HR recruiter contacted me via phone about my interests in the company. I gave her my preferences for open positions, and she told me she would call back the next day to schedule an appointment for both positions. She got back to me a week later (meanwhile, three other HR recruiters contacted me individually, not realizing I already had an HR recruiter handling my application). After about almost a month of phone calls and emails here and there, I finally went in for an interview. Interview itself was easy - generic behavioral questions and a few technical questions about mutual funds. HR recruiter gave me the wrong start time for my first day at work, as well as the wrong start time for my first day of official training. Apparently, this same recruiter made the same mistake with another employee that came in before me. Bottomline: HR recruiter made this process more arduous and stressful than needed.

Negotiation

Non-negotiable. Entry-level pay is terrible, but I took it for the experience.

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Client Operations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA).

Interview

Recruiting Coordinators are very friendly and prompt. Scheduled an interview within a few days of admitting my application. Interviewed with two managers, one after another. Very loose and comfortable environment, no strange or unnecessary questions.

Interview Questions

• All questions were basic behavioral/background questions. "How are you working in groups? Strenghts? Weaknesses? Have you ever had to meet a strict deadline?" etc.   Answer Question

Client Operations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Kansas City, MO) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied on a Tuesday and received an email the next day to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was easy and friendly. The interview consisted of basic interview questions with a few behavior questions. I was then asked to come in for a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview was very easily going. I'd interview with 2 people who worked in the department where I applied at. The interview was very easy; however, their were a lot of behavior questions ( probably because it was an entry level position). After the interview I received an email 2 hours later from the recruiter to call them on Monday. I called and was offer a position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Room for negotiation. Starting salary was lower than expected; however, I've heard from a lot of people who worked there that after a year it will be worth it.