State Street Client Operations Administrator Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Operations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at State Street.

Recruiting Coordinators are very friendly and prompt. Scheduled an interview within a few days of admitting my application. Interviewed with two managers, one after another. Very loose and comfortable environment, no strange or unnecessary questions.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were basic behavioral/background questions. "How are you working in groups? Strenghts? Weaknesses? Have you ever had to meet a strict deadline?" etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Client Operations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Street in December 2012.

I applied on a Tuesday and received an email the next day to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was easy and friendly. The interview consisted of basic interview questions with a few behavior questions. I was then asked to come in for a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview was very easily going. I'd interview with 2 people who worked in the department where I applied at. The interview was very easy; however, their were a lot of behavior questions ( probably because it was an entry level position). After the interview I received an email 2 hours later from the recruiter to call them on Monday. I called and was offer a position.

Interview Questions
    No Room for negotiation. Starting salary was lower than expected; however, I've heard from a lot of people who worked there that after a year it will be worth it.