State Street

Relevance Date Difficulty

Custody Specialist Interview

Custody Specialist
Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at State Street.

Interview Details – Quick phone interview asking if I was OK with the salary and my availability. Next was an in-person interview with two people that had the basic questions about overcoming a challenge, why you are interested in the job, etc.

Interview Question – Name a time where you have had an international experience that you has helped you (besides Study Abroad).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Custody Specialist Interview

Custody Specialist
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at State Street in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was e-mailed by an HR representative who scheduled me for an interview. The interview was 30-minutes long and consisted of questions about things on your resume and routine questions regarding strengths, weaknesses, and ability to take charge in a team situation. I was offered the position the next morning.

Interview Questions

• What are your talents? What abilities were you "born" with as opposed to having learned them through experience?   Answer Question
  • When have you been in a team situation in which you needed to take charge and make a decision?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Start date was negotiable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at State Street

Worked for State Street? Contribute to the Community!

State Street – Why Work for Us?

At State Street, we know that smart, skilled, productive employees are essential to our company’s continued success. As a leading provider of financial services, with operations in 27 countries and more than… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Street Custody Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by State Street employees and interview candidates.