State Street Global Advisors

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fixed Income Portfolio Specialist Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at State Street Global Advisors in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very comfortable atmosphere setting, Fit interview, No hard pressure at all, Just went through your CV and motivation,

Interview Question – none of questions I was asked was unexpected   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Junior Portfolio Manager Interview

Junior Portfolio Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at State Street Global Advisors in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewsed by 5 different people. Each person had a different style - I was asked technical questions by risk, personal questions by a senior portfolio manager, questions which tested my ability to guestimate stats by another PM, share price and company specific info by another PM, and lastly questions about what I thought portfolio managers did on a day to day basis by another PM.

Interview Questions

• Are bond prices affected more by a yield change at high or low yields?   View Answers (2)
  • What does the price/ yield curve look like for a bond with embedded options?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate hard. State Street like to pay people as little as possible.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for State Street Global Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Street Global Advisors interview questions and advice in London, UK. All interview reviews posted anonymously by State Street Global Advisors employees and interview candidates.