State Street Global Advisors
www.ssga.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

State Street Global Advisors Interview Questions & Reviews in Toronto, ON Canada

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pricing Specialist Interview

Pricing Specialist
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at State Street Global Advisors in July 2012.

Interview Details – It took awhile - I got a call from them about 3-4 weeks after online application. They invited me for an interview scheduled a week later. I was interviewed first with an hr specialist (for about half an hour) and 10 min later I had an interview with 2 managers. They called me with a job offer about 10 days later.

Interview Question – What is your biggest success in life? But the questions were rather ok, no tricky ones:
- tell us a bit about yourself
- what makes you suitable for this position
- timeframes vs. accuracy
- how well do you know excel
- say something bad about your ex-manager
- say 3 bad things about yourself
etc.
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for State Street Global Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Street Global Advisors interview questions and advice in Toronto, ON. All interview reviews posted anonymously by State Street Global Advisors employees and interview candidates.