State Street Global Markets
www.statestreetglobalmarkets.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

State Street Global Markets Trade Processor Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Trade Processor Associate Interview

Trade Processor Associate
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at State Street Global Markets in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied through the university. Called for a interview at the campus which consited of Math questions. They were probablity questions. After that, I had a phone interview which consisted of more math questions. I did not get through the second interview.

Interview Questions

• A fair die is rolled, you will be given the amount in dollars, equals to the number that shows up on the die. Up to how much dollars you will pay for playing once?   View Answers (2)
  • Five guys, all of different ages enter a bar and take a seat at a round table. What is the probability that they are seated in ascending order of age? (clockwise or counter-clockwise)   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Trade Processor Associate Interview

Trade Processor Associate
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at State Street Global Markets in February 2008.

Interview Details – I was initially interviewed by an AVP and he basically gave me the gist of what the company does and he said be ready for an unusual monthly business cycle. He asked about my background and previous work experience. Second interview was with a different AVP and a VP of the company and they were more personable and asked about what I expected from the company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for State Street Global Markets? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Street Global Markets Trade Processor Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by State Street Global Markets employees and interview candidates.