State Street Global Markets

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Trade Processor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at State Street Global Markets in February 2010.

I applied through the university. Called for a interview at the campus which consited of Math questions. They were probablity questions. After that, I had a phone interview which consisted of more math questions. I did not get through the second interview.

Interview Questions
  • A fair die is rolled, you will be given the amount in dollars, equals to the number that shows up on the die. Up to how much dollars you will pay for playing once?   View Answers (2)
  • Five guys, all of different ages enter a bar and take a seat at a round table. What is the probability that they are seated in ascending order of age? (clockwise or counter-clockwise)   View Answers (3)

Other Interview Reviews for State Street Global Markets

Trade Processor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at State Street Global Markets in February 2008.

I was initially interviewed by an AVP and he basically gave me the gist of what the company does and he said be ready for an unusual monthly business cycle. He asked about my background and previous work experience. Second interview was with a different AVP and a VP of the company and they were more personable and asked about what I expected from the company.

Worked for State Street Global Markets? Contribute to the Community!