State Street Global Markets
State Street Global Markets Trade Processor Associate Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (4)
- Trade Processor Associate (2)
- Global Markets Intern (1)
- Security Lending (Vice President Level) (1)
- Vice President/Strategy & Business Development (1)
- Custody Specialist Associate I (1)
- Associate II (1)
- Finance (1)
- Account (1)
- Software Development (1)
- Fund Accountant (1)
- Trading Intern (1)
- Client Services Specialist (1)
Very Difficult Interview
Trade Processor Associate Interview (Positive Experience; Very Difficult Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at State Street Global Markets in February 2010.
Interview Details – I applied through the university. Called for a interview at the campus which consited of Math questions. They were probablity questions. After that, I had a phone interview which consisted of more math questions. I did not get through the second interview.
- A fair die is rolled, you will be given the amount in dollars, equals to the number that shows up on the die. Up to how much dollars you will pay for playing once? View Answers (2)
- Five guys, all of different ages enter a bar and take a seat at a round table. What is the probability that they are seated in ascending order of age? (clockwise or counter-clockwise) View Answers (2)
Trade Processor Associate Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at State Street Global Markets in February 2008.
Interview Details – I was initially interviewed by an AVP and he basically gave me the gist of what the company does and he said be ready for an unusual monthly business cycle. He asked about my background and previous work experience. Second interview was with a different AVP and a VP of the company and they were more personable and asked about what I expected from the company.