State Street

Very Easy Interview

IT Interview

IT
Quincy, MA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at State Street in August 2009.

Interview Details – I was already at the company doing something else. I was offered the job, but there were no definable job description, objectives, or measurable goals. It was the strangest interview ever; they knew that they wanted me, but had no clue what they would do with me. They seemed like nice enough people, but doesn't advance once career, or leave one with a feeling that they know what they are doing.

Interview Question – there were none.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I choose a job with an old friend for less money and a much shorter commute. But the goals were clear and the work was challenging.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IT Interview

IT

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at State Street in July 2008.

Interview Details – Total of 4 interviewers. Eachs ession lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Question – can you speak in frontof a 100 people in public?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at State Street

Worked for State Street? Contribute to the Community!

State Street – Why Work for Us?

At State Street, we know that smart, skilled, productive employees are essential to our company’s continued success. As a leading provider of financial services, with operations in 27 countries and more than… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Street IT interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by State Street employees and interview candidates.