State Street

State Street Interview Questions in London, England

2.3

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Street in May 2014.

HR Screening call, interview with two managers (1 hour), plus half an hour with HR talent acquisition.
    Was told that I would be advised of their decision by the end of the following week, I followed up at the end of that week and was ignored.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at State Street in February 2014.

I was first contacted by State Street in February for a official 1st round telephone interview in March for their 2 month internship program. They phoned me 2 weeks later telling me it was postponed and that I will hear from them again soon. Another 1 month (April) later I had to follow up and they informed me that my application was forwarded to the 6 month internship program starting in June. I was initially very happy but then by the month of May, they didn't get back to me. I always had to follow up with them. Really very unprofessional recruitment process and very misleading. Phone interview never materialised

Interview Questions
    • Initial phone interview was pleasant and they asked simple questions about State Street and why you want to work for State Street and in which department   Answer Question

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at State Street in July 2012.

Telephone interview and a face to face interview with 2 juniors

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at State Street in June 2011.

Placed CV on line and it was fished by State Street. contacted by HR by phone then called in for a competency based interview. The two people interviewing were very relaxed, but professional.They made it easy to talk and didn't mind when I wanted clarification. I was then offered the job, but they took ages to do checks and references! I'm glad I wasn't desperate for an immediate salary.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of an error made by you and what did you learn from it   Answer Question
    Procrastinated

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took a dayinterviewed at State Street in August 2010.

Initial communication and impressions were very good. I was very impressed by those who interviewed me.Which is just aswell as I work closely with both.

Interview Questions
    As this was done through an agency it was a little slow but still it was a painless experience.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at State Street in August 2010.

This was easy with my old bosses but the process has changed. I got called in and they went through my CV and as I was recommended they really just wanted to see if I would fit in with the team. They did a background check after I they offered me the role. This took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    Easy they gave me what I wanted.